- 02/02/2023 – YORA Winter Meeting (ONLINE): This event, hosted in collaboration between YORA and the Yorkshire and Humber Diabetes Network aims to bring together researchers, clinicians, policy makers, patients and the public from across the region in order to:
- To achieve an understanding and awareness of current diabetes policy, practice and research in the Yorkshire region
- To highlight current gaps and to discuss how YORA activity can address these gaps
- To facilitate networking and ideas generation between stakeholder.
For more information, a list of speakers and to register for the event please head to eventbrite. Please get in touch with Jordan Marwood (email@example.com) if you wish to formally contribute or have any questions or queries.
- 30/06/2022 – YORA Members Quarterly Network Event: This is our 7th event and it will be an opportunity for YORA Members to hear about and contribute to the YORA workstreams, as well as suggest new ideas and hear about the developments in Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) across the region. We will also have a spotlight session on children and families delivered by partners from Born in Bradford, Born and Bred in Doncaster, Leeds and Wakefield.
- 10/02/2021 13:00-15:00 – YORA Sandpit 1: During this event we will be taking forward the research themes highlighted at launch through to research questions.
- 23/02/2021 10:00-12:00 – YORA Sandpit 2: During this event we will be building project teams, identifying the most suitable project methods and identifying possible funding opportunities around the the research questions highlighted in Sandpit 1.
- 26/05/2021 13:00-15:00 – YORA Priority Development: During this event we will be giving further updates on YORA’s progress and recent activity in each of the established research themes.
- 21/07/2021 13:00-15:00 – Patient and Public Involvement (PPI): experiences and good practice. Registration details will be included in the next newsletter.
- 22/09/2021 13:00-15:00 – Annual Review: Local authority weight management strategies and review of YORA activities over the past year.
If you have any questions about YORA, would like to join or would like more information about our work please get in contact:
Jordan Marwood – Leeds Beckett University (J.R.Marwood@leedsbeckett.ac.uk)
Alice Bullas – Sheffield Hallam Univeristy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Twitter: @YorkshireORA #YORA.