- 30/06/2022 – YORA Members Quarterly Network Event: This is our 7th event and it will be an opportunity for YORA Members to hear about and contribute to the YORA workstreams, as well as suggest new ideas and hear about the developments in Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) across the region. We will also have a spotlight session on children and families delivered by partners from Born in Bradford, Born and Bred in Doncaster, Leeds and Wakefield. We would also like to give our YORA members the opportunity to update attendees on the work that you are (or have been working on) alongside any interesting outcomes, discussion points or success stories that you would like to share REGISTER HERE
- 10/02/2021 13:00-15:00 – YORA Sandpit 1: During this event we will be taking forward the research themes highlighted at launch through to research questions. Ahead of the sandpit we encourage all registered attendees to submit research themes, questions or potential funding opportunities through this link. REGISTER HERE.
- 23/02/2021 10:00-12:00 – YORA Sandpit 2: During this event we will be building project teams, identifying the most suitable project methods and identifying possible funding opportunities around the the research questions highlighted in Sandpit 1. Ahead of the sandpit we encourage all registered attendees to submit research themes, questions or potential funding opportunities through this link. REGISTER HERE.
- 26/05/2021 13:00-15:00 – YORA Priority Development: During this event we will be giving further updates on YORA’s progress and recent activity in each of the established research themes. Ahead of the event we encourage all registered attendees to send details of any reports, papers, briefings or potential funding opportunities that you would like to share via the YORA network to the coordinators at the email addresses below. Please REGISTER HERE.
- 21/07/2021 13:00-15:00 – Patient and Public Involvement (PPI): experiences and good practice. Registration details will be included in the next newsletter.
- 22/09/2021 13:00-15:00 – Annual Review: Local authority weight management strategies and review of YORA activities over the past year. Register HERE
If you’d like to be involved in YORA, please check out the information on this website and sign up to our mailing list using this form to receive information on our projects, events and news.
If you have any questions about YORA or would like more information about our work please get in contact:
Laura Brown – Leeds Beckett University (L.J.Brown@leedsbeckett.ac.uk)
Twitter: @YorkshireORA #YORA.