- 10/02/2021 13:00-15:00 – YORA Sandpit 1: During this event we will be taking forward the research themes highlighted at launch through to research questions. Ahead of the sandpit we encourage all registered attendees to submit research themes, questions or potential funding opportunities through this link. REGISTER HERE.
- 23/02/2021 10:00-12:00 – YORA Sandpit 2: During this event we will be building project teams, identifying the most suitable project methods and identifying possible funding opportunities around the the research questions highlighted in Sandpit 1. Ahead of the sandpit we encourage all registered attendees to submit research themes, questions or potential funding opportunities through this link. REGISTER HERE.
- 26/05/2021 13:00-15:00 – YORA Priority Development: During this event we will be giving further updates on YORA’s progress and recent activity in each of the established research themes. Ahead of the event we encourage all registered attendees to send details of any reports, papers, briefings or potential funding opportunities that you would like to share via the YORA network to the coordinators at the email addresses below. Please REGISTER HERE.
- 21/07/2021 13:00-15:00 – Patient and Public Involvement (PPI): experiences and good practice. Registration details will be included in the next newsletter.
- 22/09/2021 13:00-15:00 – Annual Review: Review and reset of YORA activities.
If you’d like to be involved in YORA, please check out the information on this website and sign up to our mailing list using this form to receive information on our projects, events and news.
If you have any questions about YORA or would like more information about our work please get in contact:
Dr Mike Thelwell – Sheffield Hallam Univeristy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr Kris Southby – Leeds Beckett University (K.Southby@leedsbeckett.ac.uk)
Twitter: @YorkshireORA #YORA.